Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Moral Policing, Bush and Goverment bashing

Upon request to start posting lyrics and links of songs I've recorded, I gave it careful thought thinking about copyright issues n stuff like that. But what the heck, I'm not some major artist or something. But "a lot of truth is said in jest". So here's my latest offerering called "F the Free World"

Follow this link to hear uncensored version of the song. And below you can find the censored lyrics.(Bad quality .rm file for now..will load mp3 soon)


"F the Free World"

Chorus:

F**k the free world I'm going crazy
Cant do anything coz I'm too lazy
Freedom is something that god gave me
Moral police kissed my a$$? Maybe
Fuck the free world I'm kicking some knowledge
to all those who want a new role model
coz this is the true facts,
s**t is serious not somethin to laugh at

Verse:

what kind of a world do we live where we can't party
dont think I'm a jackass to go n sip bacardi
I'm a spectator to all the s**t people sayin
and they think I'll spectate until they win
no I wont standby and just watch,
all you crazy people fighting for primetime spot,
thse 3 minutes is what is my primetime,
where I'm gonna kick some knowledge from the front line

see the kids turn 16 and become wannabes
and they only place they can go crazy is a party
so wen guys wanna chill they hit the discs
dance drink n probably watch some chicks
and girls like to dance so they come too
n probably run in to a guy they then do it to,
middle of all this are the couples who want space,
coz the moral police is everywhere except this place,

when the press gets to know this they snap them pics,
n splash it across the front page to get more hits,
when people see the bulls**t they say this is madras?
you damn right it is, is it the gandhian era?
but we only narrowing our minds to something new
see as time changes , people change too
what we can do is just ignore this thing
is sleaze something new to hit the public again?

it happens in the daylight, happens in the limelight,
but oh! Its taboo if it hits our life,
so all the people shouting this is someting new,
jus shut up n work, let the kids do wat they do,
they'll learn it when its time,
maybe when they get AIDS they'll start to realise,
they wasted all of it partying all their lives,
now they dont have much left so lets all stop,

and the moral police, f**k them too,
bunch of 19th century dudes in this millinieum
dont know society is changing as young ones are born.
half of India is under 24 years old,
more babies are born as I write this score,
people narrow minded must make it broad,
else your kids will walk out, dont say I didn't warn

talkin about the world, yeah we at war,
but who are we fighting I'm not sure,
sayin islamic terrorists, isnt that a racist
people keep sayin that without even facing,
coz bush hynotized n everyone embraced him
and one day, Indo-American war will rise,
and China will be on our side, n so will the world
bush's succesor will walk a tightrope ,

2020 china a superpower,
India riding under its shadow man
India will never be a superpower man,
when half of its population is under poverty line,
they need jobs n shelter n food to survive,
not computers n electronics Mr.Vajpayee.
and I dont see any change in the new goverment,
they just picking up from where the BJP left,

talkin of the left, f**k the communists too,
they're part of the 19th century dudes,
talkin about home, I'll stear clear,
coz JJ may jail me like she did the seer,
the parties look like they'll keep on fighting,
after everyone of their leaders keep dying.
but the people will still keep buying
all the bulls**t fed to them, I'm not lying,

and the IT industry is looking kinda good,
bringing cheers to a lotta neighbourhoods,
but the fact of the matter still remains,
we just slaves of world, nothing's changed.
when we gonna stand up n fight like Gandhi?
when we got bollywood potrayin a guy like bunty,
the people of India are following fads,
things that dont last long n memories lapse,

but it is a true fact that we didnt act,
and voted leaders who's purse's aint intact,
coz every guy who has money becomes a leader,
and only few make it like APJ's career,
all these prophecies will come true one day,
it will impact our society in more than one way,
but hey, if u belive in following me,
then follow my lead and say...

Chorus(1x)

Exams just 2 days away. Still haven't started studying. Looks like its gonna be the midnight cram as usual. Peace......

No comments:

Post a Comment