Saturday, November 26, 2005

Madras Tales - 1- Plan of Action

Lyrics
Intro:
its been a long time, since 2001
when I dropped my first rhyme
same world, same city, same game
everyday I'm fighting to save my name
save my grace, its taken to a new level now
I'm gonna spit some ill shit,
dont think i'm legit, when u say my name
Chennai's never gonna be the same again

Yeah..no fear man.. n I got it locked
come on..make the music stop!!

Verse 1:
its been 5 years, no thrills, no cheers
I've come to the stage with no fear, no tears
n i forsake fights with my peers
who got no idea wats written on their foreheads
I been stupid before
made mistakes now i know for sure
that I've grown beyond it
so i dont do them anymore
now my life's stess free
I got da knowledge to see
how i can trust enemies
n I dont have that many
trust me, i've seen it all from empty crowds
to booing mobs to total freak outs
I've been around madras city
doin shows to get publicity
ai! it aint goin nowhere
now I don care coz I'm still out dere
and I know one day dat I'll shine,
when girls come up n say "I want u to be mine"
all the fortune fame n superstardom
is not gonna count when I leave this world
so I'd rather live life for watever its worth
I keep sayin rap is my passion,
but we underground cats need a plan of action
so dj's take the cd n put it on ur playlist
coz I dont do this for money, those cats on gay shit

Outro:
Chennai city rock this motha****r down..move that ass girl

Download "Plan of Action" here

No comments:

Post a Comment