Saturday, November 26, 2005

Madras Tales Release

Ok. After 5 years into the rap game, I'm finally coming out of the underground rap scene. For those who've seen me on download.com as India's first rap artist "nVy" n supported me through the underground time, a big THANK U for gettin me to the #9 position on the India Charts. Although, I'm getting out of the den in 2005 rather than 2010. Also a big shoutout to my ex "Gangsta Rap - Dred Nox" bandmates Varun, Joseph, Joel & Dhanush. For my friends who've seen me emerge from "Yeah, he's a rapper" to "Shit! U rock uhhh rap", another big THANK U, epecially ones who egged me on to pursue rap.

When I first started writing, I thought it would be just another thing I start-stopped. Even though I've gone thro lot of tough times over the years, Rap's been the only saving grace in my otherwise boring life. Representing Chennai gives me great pride and its gonna be Chennai for life.

Releasing a compilation commercially n going after the money isnt what I got into hip hop for. So without further adue, I bring to you, the tales from a city once called "Madras"..

Every post I'll include the lyrics and link for the mp3 file. Keep checkin every week for song updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment