Thursday, February 11, 2010

Moozik production!



I made this using Fruity Loops and some royalty free samples. This is my first ever music production to get published on youtube. Although I did some crazy stuff back in download.com as a teenager, I consider this a first!

Anyways, this is a promo video for my buddies from apartment 127. They've not come up with many videos as yet. Watch this space for more!

P.S: The cameo at the beginning was meant for entertainment, and absolutely unintentional :)

3 comments:

  1. when u releasing 127APT? cant wait to see... killer stuff!

    btw, that was joseph right, in the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. yeah, joseph is there all over the video.. i'm not releasing anything.. those guys have made some videos, which i guess they'll release soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool video. Maybe the next time you're making one you should get one of my t shirts for more info visit http://iwannabeadj.wordpress.com/the-havehope-collection/ f

    ReplyDelete