Sunday, January 08, 2006

15 reasons I didnt post for 15 days

1. I have a brother who lives in the U.S of A who 'visits' his 'home' for 15 days every 1.5 years. It doesnt help much when your sibling has an age gap of close to 10 years = kind of a generation gap. You see the transformation of a young-share-everything-with-me kind of bro to a family-guy-dont-have-time-for-anything bro.

2. Its a new year, the thought of getting older. Goin to turn 21 in 4 months (Legal age for a male 2 get married in India. Heard the new radio mirchi ad?)

3. Had an uneventful new years eve filled with stares at the computer screen, filling up the room with smoke, listening to B.I.G, reading Wikipedia, watching South Park, wondering what I was doing sitting on my ass instead of party-hopping like some of my "cool" friends.

4. Busy fixing up (buying) my Final Year Project for the frekin Anna University Degree. 6 Months away from becoming a certified Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering

5. Trying to convince my dad AMD is ok even if he cant afford to get a P4 3.2GHz. Running around getting quotes that show AMD is cheaper

6. Googling to find out the address of A.R.Rahman, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Harris Jayaraj. Finally found it at some glamourchennai website. Not much help as I still have to go in person to give my demo cd. Too much work. So postponed that to next week.

7. Making a lot of music using Fruity Loops 5 Producer Edition. Exploring and finding out I didnt know how to use it all this while. This software is too much!! Best for an aspiring music director who can understand how to use it.

8. Sticking to the close-to-2 month old resolution taken on Nov 13,2005 to "stop" drinking. Restrict to a maximum of 1 or 2 drinks under 'maximum peer pressure' situations only. So far only 1 such situation arised (Day of last exam). Pretty good start.

9. Tryin to get my hands on the new video by Damien "Jr Gong" Marley song ft Nas, "Road to Zion" video. Have a link to the file. No idea abt quality n stuff. Get it here

10. Building a phone-tapping software that digitally records from your phone using a bluetooth tweak. Phone-tapping seems to be the 'coolest' thing to do now. Work in progress. Not sure if I'll get it done.

11. Logging to every website for the 'most' awards. Voted wherever I could for "most hated person of the year" for Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton. Hurray, they seem to have topped every mag n site.

12. Registering my profile on Shaadi.com to try n work out a marriage thing where I marry an NRI in the Gulfi. In 4 months time, any NRI there can vote. So I can earn well as well as call myself a true Indian. But no luck there! Minimum age is 21. Refer reason 2.

13. Windows-shopping(yes Windows) on eBay looking for funny stuff. But I came across grosse things like "Pubic hair of Michael Jackson" and "Toothbrush of Nelson Mandela". Damn! There must be some kinda restriction to put up stuff for aucion. Last time I checked, both were bidding at $50,000.

14. Trying to shoot a video-film using a Sony Cybershot 4 MPXL Digicam for my first short film, titled "Who killed Mr.Freedom Pants?"

15. Updating my MMS collection from desitorrents.com. Desitorrents Moblie section rocks.

Ok. That just about sums up my activities for the last 15 days. And I continue groanin, one day at a time.

3 comments:

  1. hey i AM 21 ! how come no one told me abt the shaadi.com jig ?!!

    and desitorrent rox dude !!

    and gud luck with ur thing wit all the top music dirs .

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. waitin to turn 21. and the music director thing, i'm still lazy to go around asking to hear my demo cd. have to do that wen i'm totally bored but have cash. which happens rarely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send me a desitorrents.com invite?
    My email id : diff911@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete