Monday, December 12, 2005

You've been Marooned

I've been seeing quite a few blogs being 'tagged' recently. As scoffes said, its a silly little game played by girls. And I schemed n schemed. Finally, I got the right plan. I'm inventing my own amazing game for guys right now. Its called "Marooned". Its the most annoying thing that is goin to hit blogsphere. Well, it goes like this. One day you wake up and suddenly find civilization has disappeared due to global warming, ice cap melting, alien invasion, earthquakes or tsunami. You find your bed on a small uninhabited island along with another person. No boats, ships, superman or any other "man", for that matter "woman" in sight. Who would that person be and list 10 things you would tell him/her?. This game is invented for guys coz I know from personal experiences that the number of realistic guys compared to girls is greater. However, thats only my view but girls are welcome to "maroon" their friends too. If you get "marooned" i.e mentioned by any of your friends in their "marooned" post by saying "If X,Y,Z are marooned, what would they do?". Simple rules. 1)You're not supposed to split your posts into paragraphs. It starts and ends as one full paragraph.2)You have to explain why you've chosen the person who gets marooned with you 3)Its only a hypothetical situation. Dont chicken out thinking this will never happen. After MJ's aquittal, Bush relection, Pitt-Aniston split, Indian cricket team rising to international standards and Arnold becoming Governor, I belive this world is doomed for 'crazy' things to happen. So go ahead and maroon as many people as you want. Let the games begin. Since I'm realistic, I'd want a girl to get marooned with me. So we may go ahead and save mankind, if u understand what I mean. Now, what I would do aprart from that, what I would tell her is 1)"You know, you're lucky you got marooned with me. If it was girl, then you'd be lesbian." Somewhat similar to something one of my idols said and I quote Navjot Singh Sidhu "If my aunt was a male, she would be my uncle". 2)"You better not crib about looking bad, you're the only hope for the world! Sheesh, stop whining". Why is it girls always bother about how they look(again only out of my narrow-minded viewpoint, majority of girls i've seen keep sayin "Shit! My hair' spoilt. oh, I'm not dressed for the occasion") 3)"I dont give a damn abt who you were, its only u n me. We dont have peeps in the middle trying to 'woo' you" I hate guys who 'woo' girls. Makes me wanna kick their balls. But girls find that charming, so as I always say "Let them be". No wonder I never fell in love till now 4)"Its upto you n me to sort this out. You try finding food, and I'll save my energy for saving the world". Yes, I feel like a King. But remember I can't rebuild the world without the queen.5)"How did you feel getting all the attention you did before the world came to this state?" I kinda recognize her n start talking to her.6)"Oh my GOD!! Thank you for getting her marooned with me". Confusing eh? 7)"We've talked a lot now, wat say we hit the bed? We have to rebuild the world remember?" Ahemmm.8)"You're so amazing, wonder would we have met unless this happened?" 'This' here refers to the world being invaded by aliens blah blah. 9)"Are you what you are or are you what you were made to be i.e a hippie, wannabe. Coz you certainly dont sound like one". But, from what I've seen, there are less girl "wannabes" than guys. 10)"You can be rest assured that I will rebuild the world. I just need you to shed the whole "think-you-a-movie-star" thing and work with me". Ok. The person who I want to get marooned with is EMMA WATSON a.k.a Hermione Granger from Harry Potter movies. I get to maroon myself with whoever I want. And after reading the most romantic, annoying to read, boring ass post of mine, I have the fortune to MAROON you. No shit! I kinda started liking this game. "If Scoffes, Magix(Curses), Aswin were marooned, what would they do?".Accept this new challenge to make you think and popluarise this "thinking game". Not one of those silly ass games. And once again I've pulled off another great scheme of mine, I love me.

3 comments:

  1. I'd liked to get Marooned with ... Jeniffer Aniston .

    What wud I say 2 her ....

    01) will ya sleep wit me ?
    02) will ya sleep wit me ?
    03) will ya sleep wit me ?
    04) will ya sleep wit me ?
    05) will ya sleep wit me ?
    06) will ya sleep wit me ?
    07) will ya sleep wit me ?
    08) will ya sleep wit me ?
    09) so was i good ?
    10) hey thanks ! i think it was good TOO .

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat up navin,

    i'm Yogi B from Malaysia. Watz ya email? Holla back, mine is yogib@boomboxrecords.com.my. theres hella lot to talk about so do reply. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scoffes.. you're supposed to post a marooned post in ur blog. nyways, guess its ok. jen aniston rulez..

    yo yogi.
    my email id is navinvarma@gmail.com n yahoo id is navin_rocking
    sure. im all ears

    ReplyDelete