Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hail Cyclone Mala

Whew!! In 10 hrs time I would've been writing my aldready postponed exam, but thanks to Cyclone Mala, lakhs of students like me are staring at a gloomy future. Exams shifted to Dec 19th due to Cyclone Fanoos are now postponed again due to Cyclone Mala. And in the 2 weeks I never touched the books for more than a cumulative avg of 10 mins.

I thank the rain gods, global warming, Prez Bush, all oil companies, car manufacturers n specifically hippies who've failed in their task of being global watchdogs.

Now, as I type, winds of 15 KMPH and intermittent rains are "lashing" Chennai. But what the heck, exams postponed...hip hip HOOOORRAAYY!!!!

On a sadder note, it may be rescheduled to Jan 2nd. Damn!!!!

A lot of stuff happening on the rap front. Yogi B of Poetic Ammo from Malaysia got in touch wid me. Yet to reply to my msg. Said he had "hella lot to talk to u".

I got in touch wid D'Lo, she's starting to be an inspiration to me. Altho I've never heard her rap, she's a Lankan Tamil Hip Hop artist/social activist.

A crew from Germany is going to record near Pondicherry. They wanted me to work wid them. So thats coming up if everything materialises.

A new Hip Hop Artist from Bangalore(i think) has shown up on download.com. Going by the name of PRX and having released a single "Bombay Dogs", this guy's got some good music. But his lyrics kinda undecipherable. Total commericial material. As soon as his album releases, I request all of u to cop it. Good. India's starting to get a Hip Hop scene, even tho its commercial, its something!! PRX is a must Listen.

Wow! I'm actually turning pro. Wonder where this shit is going to lead me into. As for now, its celebration time. No Exams atleast for next 3 days! Yippeee

No comments:

Post a Comment