Friday, October 21, 2005

This one's BIG

I recently came across a news story that the Notorious B.I.G and Bob Marley are being revived in a new track called "Hold ya Hand". Clinton Sparks, the famous producer DJ is creating the music for this song and is being planned as a release in the Duets album of B.I.G dropping end november.

Now what amazed me was a small thing called technology which plays a big part in bringing two legends of two genres of music together posthumously. The archives of Biggie's classic verses along with Marley's samples are going to be one for the record books. Matter of fact, Tupac Shakur has sold more records after he died. Most of his unreleased studio work (a quick search on google will tell ya some 20000 songs) are being released slowly.

The brains behind these posthumous releases is one smart fella turned producer turned rapper turned gangster turned actor called P.Diddy a.k.a Puff Daddy. I remember reading thro stuff on how Diddy might have played a role in the murder of B.I.G after he saw the sympathy behind Shakur's murder. Now he knows how to make money!!!

If u feelin bored n want to read some great stories that actually happened in the rap world, the biggest ever in fact, go thro these pages. Really gives you the chill.

But I do agree with one of the lines P.Diddy said in his "Victory" song though,
"You dont have to like me, coz i tell it how it is and u tell it how it might be"

3 comments:

  1. your blog is very ridiculous, is the most ridiculous blog in the word

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous,
    i got 2 words for u. fuck off.

    annabel,
    checkd out your blog. impressive for a 13 yr old. keep it goin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i like these moshes, though I don't like Biggie, man! WestSide till I die, m***** f*****!

    ReplyDelete