Thursday, March 16, 2006

Orkut's Hitch

There's this funny guy in Orkut. Ok. For those who didnt know wat Orkut is, its a social networking service offered by google where you put up your personal details and google sells them to make money. Anyways, I was flipping thro lots of communities and came across one started by a Pakistani dude called Nazim. I really dont know if there is some guy, but who ever is behind the key board in his name, has LOTS of funny bones.

The community is called "Nazim lovship and friadship". Its a hitch type of service where this Nazim guy helps ppl with their relationship problems. Here comes the funny part.

"HEY U ALL ORKUT PERSONS.WOMAN,MAN GALS & BOYS AND EVERYONE IN ORKUT.NAZIM SAY LOVSHIP AND FRIANDSHIP TO ALL.I JOIN ORKUT FOR SOLVE ALL GIRLS AND MANS LOVESHIP AND FRIANDSHIP PROBLEMS. I WANT LOVSHIP AND FRIANDSHIP GROWTH.ALL PERSONS JOIN MASTER NAZIM COMMUNITY AND SAY YOUR PROBLEM PROPERLY.I HELP GIRLS AND WOMENS BUT BOYS ALSO.JOIN2DAY AND SAY NAZIM YOUR PROBLEM.I ANSWER YOUR SAYINGS HERE.NAZIM BEST PLAYER OF LOVESHIP NAD FRIANDSHIP SO ALL U COME THEN AND JOIN ALSO.ALL PROBLEMS NAZIM SOLVES.LOVESHIP & FRIANDHIP FOR ALL, MESSAGE OF NAZIM.I COME TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AND SAY MESSAGE OF LOVSHIP AND FRIANDSHIP ALSO.I SAY TRUTHFUL SAYINGS OF YOUR PROBLEM.NOT GO TO FALSE SAYINGS PERSONS.COME FOR NAZIM HAKEEM.NASIM MASTER OF LOVESHIP AND FRIANDSHIP AND ROMANCE ALSO

NOTE:"NO BAD TALKS HERE.ONLY PROPER TALK OF LOVESHIP AND ROMANCE AND FRIANDSHIP ALSO".

SAY ALL QUESTIONS OF LOVSHIP AND FRIANDSHIP AND MARRIGING PROBLEMS ALSO IN LOVE.I SOLVE EVERYTHING AND EVERY TYPE PROBLEMS.
LOVSHIP FOR ALL
SAYS NAZIM HAKEEM"

I'm still rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!! Oh. Think milk is comin out my nose..

P.S : If u in orkut, check this out. You'll have a laugh riot Orkut Worst Pickup/Intros Profiles

14 comments:

  1. long live LOVSHIP , FEAINDSHIP n MARRIGGSHIP !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!!..thats guy is a real nut ...
    fell like fucking all the "ship" outta him...asshole saala

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AWESOME man... Superb Blog..Almost spat water over my keyboard,,but ok..Worth the laughs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    ha ha, naveen , u r part of nazim hakeem's profile! he has taken a screen shot of google search, where ur blog link comes first!! :) see tht dumb guyz album first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna phrundship with nazim hatim hakum .....solve he my loveship friandship problem????......he made my day dude......all thanks 2 u for postion the hilarious blog ever....not 2 phorgut....kiip wrockinj my phrund nazim

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha...he kickz sum ass mannn..!!!! iz he for real? ya itz sum1 fakin 2 b "nazim hakeem..."?!?! hahah...jo bhi hai...bunda bada mast hai!! ;) fuck man...hez unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guz.... this is not funny at all...if u look at his community then u'll find that all people talk same language!!! no one who replied on his community speaks correct english, but they speak pattern.... look at it closer dude...

    if u visit his profile his Nationality is American and cast is HINDU and photos are from KARACHI!! daal mein kuch kala hai dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah
    Hav always been a great fan of these friandship, lovship guys....

    Have made a video of them
    Do watch this:
    """
    Are you sick n tired of "frendships" requests from despos in Orkut?
    Do you get messages like:
    "Hey babes I am a kool dude wid hot looks"
    "Ur hairs is beutiffull, I am in luv instant."
    "Life is a garden to be filled wid rozes of love friends"
    "So lets friendship??"
    "Please- Hope u dont mind"

    Then what do you do?
    To get the answer to this eternal question,
    Watch This Video and Listen to the message carefully at the end ;)

    Orkut Despos
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8dHuEYCcOS8

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont think that the guy cannot speak English......Its humor...I loved the community the moment I read the description a year ago

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was having this bout of headache while preparing for my end semesters.....then i accidentally stumbled upon this community by mr. nazim......boy!! was that guy funny....

    he made my day....
    i would recommend all guys and gals who are going through exam stress to check out this community....ROTFL MAO....[:D]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have met this guy nazim in real and i know him personally and a good friend of mine...he is juz a wonderful guy in real too..I love his english lol...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Nazim Hakeem, be proudful of you.
    Lovship & Friandship growth happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Orkut and Orkutiyas have completely lost it! Hahahaha.. This is more funny than the guy who had posted a matrimony profile saying he was pumping dumb belles in the gym (dumbbells) Hahahaha

    All the best Mr.Nazim, Wish you many many solvinf fraandship problems in all the world of the everybody!

    ReplyDelete