Friday, March 03, 2006

It was all a DREAM!!

"It was all a dream..It was all a dream... It was all a dreeee-eee--ammm..

Had a dream I said, bout who he said?
Bout VJ. I said, that's big he said
Dig he said, proceed he said
Indeed I said, so - breathe I did
Don't repeat what I say I said, he said nothin
He agreed with his head, he just nodded like this
What I believe to be a yes I re-peated what was said
It came to me like a .. well as even I said
"You're going places" was the greeting he said
First thing I wanted to know, what's the reason he was dead?
"Destiny, I cant change that" he said
"Dont keep worrying bout life" he said
I see I said, I belive I said
Got the whole world watchin me I said
Then VJ said, "Nav' remind yourself
nobody built you up, you designed yourself"
I agree I said, my one of a kind self
What he said, I said, has been said before
"Just keep doin your thing" he said, say no more"

This is my version of Jay Z's B.I.G "A Dream". Dedicated to my best friend Vijay who's memories will be close to my heart for the rest of my life.

It was all a dream. I'm not the studious types. But I just got my results n got 83%. All the hard work I dedicate to him.

How I wish he could be here to celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment