Saturday, July 08, 2006

The KING is back



Yup! Eminem is back to doing what he does best. Sending a crowd of, hold ur breath, black(african american for the politically correct) fans crazy n shocked to see the beleagured, battered, divorced and over-weight Marshall Bruce Mathers III back in action at the BET Awards 2006.

This is a clip of the Touch It remix from Bussa Bus' Big Bang. Eminem dropped a verse n i was like "DAMN!!!!". I bring u the lyrics too. Enjoy! Oh n one more thing. He's gonna make a comeback. And he's set the ball rolling!!

Here are the lyrics to Touch It remix ft Eminem.

As I combine all the juices from my mind,
heal up, reel up, bring it back, come rewind,
powerful impact BOOM on the track, CONTACT , (SHADY),
guess who's back!
Everybody in the place take a look at the face,
I disapear without a trace, took a little hiatus,
new year, ooo yeah, who's here, new plans, new gear , screw kim !
I'm about to scream at the top of my lungs and
I don't even know what I'm screaming ARRGH HA HA HA HA
And I'm screaming on the wrong part of the song,
Bus you did it again let's turn it up more!
Let's turn it up loud, and I'm no weakling!
And I don't even know what the chorus is saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment