Friday, February 06, 2009

What's in a name?

Finally. Realistically Real has undergone the name change after making its debut 4 years back. Technically 6 years back, when I first debuted this blog and deleted it in 2005 only to make a big comeback again.  It was during my Infosys stint that I reached my "Blogging Peak" or scaled heights or some other cliche adjective you would use to describe it. I figured a small part of me is fixed with the place I love. My mind & spirit still lives in good ol' Madras. The tagline Bessie's Big Boy has stuck with me. It is one of those things I should learn to live with. As for Realistically Real, it will find its place in my memoirs as one of the most interesting writing experiences I had.

Madras Tales was the blog I had in InfyBlogs and it gives me immense pride to rename my external blog to Madras Tales too. Keep this one bookmarked, as I would increase the frequency of my posts from now on. 

I have many Sacramento Tales to tell the world about. The great procrastinator that I am, I shall save them for later. Oh Bessie, I really miss your beach!

10 comments:

  1. "Madras Tales" on the web. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man.. I got no beaches in Sac. Atleast you're in in the bay area.. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So would Madras Tales be a misnomer for the present?

    ReplyDelete
  4. macha.... :D talk of beach and I had been to half moon bay today da :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jaya
    Heh. I was thinking about it, like I said.. My mind & spirit still lives in chennai.. and I shall try to get as much info abt home to post here..

    @Vinay
    Grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rotflmao macha... don see my album @ half moon bay on facebook or orkut :P !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already saw that.. I'm freezing here in Sac man.. Its like 1-7 degrees C throughtout the day.. O' how I yearn for summer! people here are afraid temperature will hit 40-45.. I say "BRING IT ON!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeahh guys jus like yal, miss bessie beach a lot ! even though there are lot beaches around here....namma ooru madri varuma :P

    ReplyDelete